We are looking for a professional Food and Beverage Manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience at the Shankly Hotel.
The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
· Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
· Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
· Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
· Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
· Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
· Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
· Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
· Comply with all health and safety regulations
· Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
· Proven food and beverage management experience
· Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
· Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
· Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
· Communication and leadership skills
· Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
· Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
· Guest-oriented and service-minded
New Beginnings for us, New Beginnings for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000.00-£30,000.00 per year