If you’re driven, hardworking and can start the day with a touch of fun, The Shankly Hotel would love to hear from you.
Our uniquely themed hotel offers guests a plethora of entertainment, from football memorabilia to our amazon themed restaurant – all under the roof of Liverpool’s most talked about hotel.
At the Shankly Hotel, we are proud to host guests in luxury hotel rooms equipped with fantastic facilities. We regularly welcome couples in search of a romantic getaway as well as lively groups of friends and family looking to explore the city.
As Front of House Manager, you’ll radiate the passion, charisma and leadership, overseeing the Front of House team and ensuring that all guests are greeted with a lasting first impression.
Brief Job Summary:
- To provide first class service to the hotel guest.
- To take responsibility for the service standards of the Reception, Concierge & Night team.
- Work closely with the Head Housekeeper, to ensure standards are maintained.
- Planning of maintenance work.
- To encourage and develop your team.
- Customer complaint handling.
- Responsibility for the security of guests and hotel property.
- Prepare, check and monitor department forecasts and rotas and produce weekly reports for Managing Director.
- Reviewing hotel & service performance via customer feedback & social media on a regular basis.
- Auditing of both reception & housekeeping departments.
- Check Ins, check outs and managing the reception & nights teams.
- 2 years minimum experience as Hospitality Manager or relevant role
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset.
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
How to Apply: Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “FRONT OFFICE MANAGER CV”